Saturday, April 15, 2006

* Copied from an old blog.

Holly, Cookie and I shared the same home room class in high school. Holly got Cookie a longed sleeved shirt, but he didn't like it since he turned away from it. I followed with how Cookie felt about the shirt, but Holly showed me two special things about it (I forgot them). Cookie said he'd work on the computer on the front right corner of the classroom, and after a while, class ended. Holly left, and Cookie had the next class in the same room. I went to him and told him I had to go for my next class; he continued on to his work after a nod. I walked at the halls for a bit then realized I had lunch at second period. I walked out the front door to Tim Horton's (which was literally across the street). Gingersnap was out there and she was dancing around on the street. I talked to her, but I forgot about what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates