Sunday, April 9, 2006

* Copied from an old blog.

In the first one, [Pfeffernüsse] had a game system that was right in front of an important building. The game system was like those racing games in arcades. He told me I could sit in it and try out one of the levels so I did, but I couldn't reach the pedals very well. When it got to a hard part in the game, I got off so he could play it, and the principal came out and said that we should stay away from the game system, but when we left it, he started playing. I went back to a desk not far from it, and started working on my ISU*.

This was weird. It was a formal place, and Kira called me over. She saw me alone and wanted me to hang out. She was really friendly, and not scary like she seems to me (er.. odd story behind it, though I trust she's nice). This blond girl who is her friend talks to me too, and gives me a gift. I don't remember what it was. Also there was Josh, Kira's boyfriend (I think..). A few minutes later, [Cookie] walks in.. dressed up in a suit and tie; of course, every other guy was dressed similarly. He came up to me, and then that blond girl gave everyone a present. I remember Josh got a shiny chain, and the girl got herself something too, and it was silk flowers. They were pretty. When she gave [Cookie] his, she said that she didn't know what to get him, and that it might make me happy. Anyway, it was a small lunchbox (wha?). We were called over to an area, and to choose a keyboard, so we chose one. The one [Cookie] chose said "Patricia" in scrolling text. We guessed it was the girl's name, who gave us things.

-------------------
* 'Independent Study Unit', which is a fancy word for the end-of-the-term project in our high school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates