Thursday, February 2, 2006

*Copied from an old blog. Edits encased within [ ].

1) We were sitting in the cafeteria with a few other people, and it was the end of the school year, so prom was coming up. With the same meaning, he said something like "I want to skip prom and spend the night with buddies drinking and watching sports." XD (crap, he sounds like he's forty) somehow that hurt me, I'm fine as long as he's happy, but when I probably wouldn't be able to see him for a long time after high school.. [I'd like to be left with a memory that would pierce through the toughest armour. ... yeah, I'm selfish. Oh hush. I was a sappy eighteen year old.]

2) I was laying covers on my bed, and it turns out I was sharing a room with Holly, 'cause we were room mates. The room looked exactly like the master's bedroom in the apartment I used to live in, down at 9L. we talked about something, though I can't remember what.. and then the place went dark, and out the window, there wasn't any lights; no stars, no moon.. I blacked out and woke up in a small room underground. the walls could barely be seen 'cause furniture and things were stashed by them. My dad was using the computer, and my mom was watching television, so I watched with her. on the television, the penguins were dying because the world was growing too hot..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates