Saturday, February 25, 2006

*Copied from an old blog.

all in one night, but in no exact order:

Walking the hallway (history/business) at school with Cookie and some of the group, two figures walked out cosplayed as figures from Journey To The West: the Monkey King (Sun Wukong) and the monk. I wanted to see if that was what I saw so I ran out and as soon as I reached halfway from the two, they were hiding behind trees, one at the far left, the other at the far right, shooting at me with rifles. I dodged and ran back until I was at the school doors again, and Cookie and [Butter] came out. When they did, the other two fled, and a girl ran to us crying about how they were after her and wanted her dead for knowing information that she shouldn't have known about. She gave us two cards with different addresses, one was tan and the other light blue, after she told us her whole story, and one of us agreed to help her. Found Cookie and myself sitting in front of a computer with Cookie bored. He turned to me and asked what I was doing, and I looked at the tan card and said that I was trying to figure out which address were the two "cosplayers" would be. When I said there was something for him to do, I pushed the keyboard towards him, and with a click of a mouse, there was some kind of espionage game involved in finding information about the cosplayers; Cookie played it.

[Shortbread], Cookie and I went to a messy cafeteria, and sat down. The day was like a half day, but more like a day where classes would join together since the majority of the students went on a field trip. Turned around when a movie started playing, and with my poor sight, I moved my chair forward and closer to the television. The nest time I turned around, Cookie was gone.

[Shortbread] was having a small party, but we were at a dimly lit corner table near a window, with squishy seats. To the left, there was a bar, and it was empty except for a bartender. [Shortbread came to the table beside ours and started talking about the ice cream she was about to serve; how she thought she had enough but when she scooped it she didn't, until she looked back in the box and found a little more ice cream to serve. There were only eight of us, and I don't remember any else there except [Shortbread], Cookie, and myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates