Tuesday, February 28, 2006

*Copied from an old blog.

Cookie skipped a period and came downstairs to where I was; right in front of the cafeteria servery. He said he'd said he's be back, so I went into the servery and looked around for something I would like to eat. The lunch ladies were packing up; it was the end of a bake sale of Christmas cookies and chocolates. I looked around for a bit until Lyly and Joyce came in. Joyce was looking for a snowman puzzle, where she was able to draw on it. When she found it, she showed it to me, then paid for it. Ly found something a few things she wanted, so she went to pay for them but asked me to get a ticket (that was a number and the number was called to tell who would be next in line). I walked around the servery a little longer and found that they were putting away the food and chocolates, and somehow I felt like the ladies didn't like me at all (probably because I always wandered in and never bought anything >.>). When I went to get a ticket, the machine was jammed so I pulled out one of the paper strips to find a list of the people who pulled out a number. The numbers shown were random. I showed this to one of the lunch ladies and she yelled at me and told me not to mess with kitchen problems. I finally got a ticket, and gave it to Ly.

I walked down an apartment hallway to a room at the end of it. Two girls from school were behind me, following, and I ignored them for a while until they came into the apartment with me. They sat at a table in the kitchen and continued their chat, while I plopped down on a loveseat. Cookie's sister came in and the two girls asked who was I; she said I was just someone her mom invited to live with them. I got off the couch and walked around the apartment for a little longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates