Sunday, January 8, 2006

* Copied from an old blog.

Fashion class just started so I took my seat, and as time passed, the class barely filled. There were only a few of us who showed. To a class like this, it still means it's regular work day, so everyone did what they needed to do and sew stuff up. The odd thing about this dream was a friend of mine from all the way back in grade five showed up as a student in class. It was Taha, and he looked almost exactly as he did back then, but taller. He sat at the back and laughed and talked with the teacher, and some time later, a few people showed up at the door, though they did not knock or try for the teacher's attention. There too, was Holly, who caught my attention waving and signaling me to come to the door before the teacher caught sight. I looked first at the teacher's desk, and seeing that she was preoccupied, I snuck to the door and found out why she called me out. Hiding behind the wall right beside the doorway, as he usually did for this class, was Cookie- so I glomped him, and then my mom woke me up 'cause I had church to get ready for and go to. T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates