Thursday, February 23, 2023

2023023

I worked at a kiosk in a mall selling cigarettes during the Christmas season. There was a variety of flavours and countries, and sizes. Kanye West worked beside me as the stand's security, but he spent most of his time reading the worker's contract. I had trouble with a customer that was about to steal, but Kanye grabbed his wrist and nonchalantly told him to leave. Our manager came at the end of the day to help me close shop. He told Kanye he got a complaint for telling a loud customer to “shut up” while he used a light blue highlighter on his contract. He also gave me one to read and sign. It was a short contract with very few conditions, and some strange ones as well. Having to submit a 5” x 7” portrait photo of myself was one of the rules I can remember.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates