Saturday, February 4, 2023

20230204

I went to a cottage with Cookie and his family. I brought us a meal I cooked for us and his cousin was cooking breakfast. His three year old nephew came to me, wanting to play, but I had to eat breakfast, I said. He was cooked some seitan bacon and it was placed in my plate on top of pork bacon. I got up, asking for another plain plate to transfer the bacon and wondering if it's still okay for him to eat because he's vegan. When his cousin finished cooking breakfast, we all took our plate and sat down. They were completely filled with perfectly round meatballs and I struggled to keep them on my plate. As I sit down, the mearballs fall off my p;ate and onto the bench we all sat on. As I picked up my food, I heard the television play, “I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You” from the Zorro movies with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones.

Finishing my shift at a retail store, I left the store, and exited into the sunshine. It was sunny and beautiful by the beach. I shaded my eyes with my hands and saw Oliver Queen waving me over. In his arms was his three year old daughter and he wore a red, unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with lavender Bermuda shorts. His wife was sitting beside him building a sandcastle with another child of theirs.
I ran towards them and he gave me a hug. Looking behind me, he said, “look who's giving you goo-goo eyes still.”
I look and see crowds of people exiting the way I came and Honeycrisp staring at us. His hair was long and tied back and wore relaxed suitwear.
“You think?” I asked rhetorically.
“Uh-huh.”
Honeycrisp ran to us and said something I don't remember as Ollie received a call. 
“We've got to go,” he said, as some crystal shapes zoomed out of the sky snd into our hands, except Honeycrisp's. I waved goodbye as we were teleported away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates