Friday, March 14, 2014

I went to a formal party with one of my supervisors at work. I was her guest, and she let me wander around. It was held in a restaurant inside a store. Each table had white linens and the centrepieces were tall vases with long stemmed lollipops of different flavours. She said I could take some, so I  took a bunch - at least one from each table. She called me over when dinner was about to start, and I took my seat beside her and a little girl. I was embarrassed by the amount I'd taken so I held onto them under the table. The child grabbed them from me and I tugged as she pulled. I let go eventually, until I had one left.
After the party, I went with Shortbread to an abandoned... something. It was in ruins and had a stack of lockers. We put our things in one and explored the ruins. Chunks of the roof was missing and the floor had become grass. When we were leaving, zombies came out, separating the lockers from the exit. There were about thirty zombies, and they knew how to run. A girl ran past us and made it to the entrance. She looked back and cheered us on. Once we got everything, we ran into the field, dodging grasps and disease infested bodies. I thought about whether I'd forgottwn a lollipop inside the locker. I almost made it out, but I was too slow. One female zombie dashed out and grabbed the hood of my sweatshirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates