Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I was part of a kingdom who was at war with another, and I viewed the world in a slanted bird's eye view. The kingdom I was a part of used baby blue to represent their kingdom, while the neighbouring kingdom used red. The land we shared had rolling hills of green grass and the sky always retained its bright blue hue. It never became night.

I was a prince in the blue kingdom with the ability to switch bodies with any subject I chose. My best friend was Tim Drake as Robin, in his red and black uniform, and black cape with yellow lining. I borrowed his body often to visit the red kingdom and see the princess. Sometimes he would visit the princess when I couldn't and send her messages of my affection. Of all our subjects, he had the fastest speed when covering ground, and used his acrobatic skill to dodge attacks from enemy subjects. In his body, I through the grassy fields, reaching the outermost point of the enemy's kingdom. There were ruins of protective walls scattered about in rings around the kingdom. As soon as I entered the first ring, I learned they had learned to build robots, using them as killer machines. The majority travelled in swarms, and I was able to destroy a few, but I soon felt the floor shake with heavy footprints. Scanning the horizon, I saw a gigantic, humanoid/bug-like machine racing towards me. It was black and red and both hands were machine guns. I dodged most of its attacked, but I took heavy damage until I died. Although Tim's body was lying in the grass, lifeless, I was still alive as a  ghost soul. I watched as the red king came out and ordered his army to stop. Stop everything. He walked a distance away from his kingdom, into a display of chairs and tables, and plates neatly spaced out. I soon realized it was where the reception of a wedding was to take place. The princess was by her father, weeping because her friend was killed. The king gave a speech to all his subjects who had gathered closely around him, including his robot subjects. They listened to the king talk aabout ending the war, because they had killed the princess' friend. I could not figure out if the wedding that was set up was for the princess and I, or for the princess and another prince. I also couldn't figure out if the princess cried because Tim had died or she might be marrying another prince.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates