Monday, October 14, 2013

I worked in a factory making something, and we were packaging them into boxes to ship out. My sister and my cousin were with me, and when it was time to leave, I said my goodbyes and left for the apartment where I lived with Cookie. The room was bright compared to the factory, and the walls were white and cozy. Seated on a chair in the dining room was a glum Sistor. I asked her why she was alone and why she wasn't happy, and she told me it was because of something to do with her boyfriend. We talked about it until Cookie came back with our friends from high school. Everyone settled in and Cookie and her boyfriend sat across from each other at another dining table. They were talking to each other and I couldn't help but smile too much that the two were getting along very well; I shot a glance to Sistor to see if she saw this and she did. Ly took a seat beside Cookie and their conversation turned into how Ly sounded when she talked in Vietnamese. She sounded like a child, and gave us a demonstration which confirmed it. Hugene aalso started speaking a few phases to compare her voice, fluency and grammar eith her. I thought she sounded adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates