Friday, October 4, 2013

I had borrowed a massive amount of books and media from the library at university for a class project. When class finished, I checked my belongings for two white clipboards that I brought, finding one mixed into someone's pile of stuff. I wanted it back, so I played dumb and asked around class. Not receiving the results i wanted, I just took my clipboard froom the pile, gathered my things and left the classroom. It was grey outside, like night would soon envelope the city. I tried to rush to the bus terminal, but the two bags in my hands and the backpack of books encumbered me. I desperately threw the two bags in my hand across the street and hurried across. A group of kids gathered the books and were about to leave but I caught them and told them they were mine from the library. They gladly handed them back and I left them in a hurry to the terminal building, claiming my bus was here. They followed me inside and I pretended I needed a locker but I didn't have a lock with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates