Monday, June 10, 2013

The little bits of the dream I had before a phone call woke me up:

I was with someone else underground in Minecraft and we had built a chest on top of two squares from the ground and one square in between so we could reach it's contents. My brother (I don't have one in real life), who looked like Tom Hiddleson, came and we saw a lost, confused girl. He found some make up and put it on her, and she wasn't confused or lost anymore, and marched away from us.

----

I had another dream I was escaping from something... everyone was. I ran into a school and hid in the gymnasium with another person, who ran away when he heard suspicious sounds. I left when lava appeared and ran to a janitor's closet with a man who claimed to be a doctor. He ran away as soon as the walls smashed around us. I ran for a new hiding place and fell on a huge block of square gold. Geoff's (from Achievement Hunter) master chief character from Minecraft started floating around me, saying I won the Tower of Pimps. I looked down and noticed the four, gold blocks were balancing on lapis lazuli plates. He held a miniature version in his pixellated, square hands with the same lapis lazuli base.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates