Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I was staying overnight at Anime North and in the same hotel room was Shortbread and a friend from our anime club. He was talking about something whivh Shortbread was a fan of, so I paid little attention to them. Somehow, I got note of something important. Maybe it was from my Facebook, but I can't recall. According to whatever I read, my cousin, the one I use to go to school with and do everything with and was the same age as me, died recently. I was heartbroken. She was pretty, smart, and fun-loving, and had been in a beauty pageant, and all her wonderful qualities were suddenly gone with her death. As I read on, she died in a plane crash serving an authority for a charity organization, something like the peacekeepers. I bawled to Shortbread and woke up with the same broken pit in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates