Sunday, June 9, 2013

The dream was a mix of Minecraft and the real world. The lads and gents of Achievement Hunter slept at their office with rooms especially made for when they stayed overnight, and the six of them worked until late in this Saturday evening that they decided to sleep in that room. Each guy had their own bed space with red blankets and white pillows (much like the ones in the game). I had finished getting ready for bed and entered the room to find their six beds, all smushed together to create one long bed, and that there were seven of us (the bed order from the far side of the room was Geoff's, Jack's, Gavin's, Michael's, Ray's, and Ryan's). While I stood at the doorway, deciding where I should sleep, I must've woken up Ray, whose bed was placed right in front of the door. Half asleep, he patted the bed to his right (my left) and mumbled, "here." I hesitated, knowing that was Michael's bed, but he answered, "it's okay," as if he knew why I hesitated and rolled over. I thought about how I could've taken Gavin's bed, or even Ryan's since I was a bit afraid of Michael for his in-game raging, and they were both out with him, but I drifted off quickly after climbing in beside him.

I woken up the next day to an empty room and went straight to the washroom to fix myself up. Above the two, white sinks was an arch of square stones.There was a blond girl, who looked like she just woke up and was doing her hair. After I washed my face, she was gone. I noticed an envelope lodged in a block of stone above the mirror and I pulled it out, finding a note and candy from Ray. The funny thing was it was directed specifically for me, written with a few words on a few pieces of papers that, when put together formed a sentence or two. I wondered if he did something like this for his other friends too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates