Tuesday, May 28, 2013

With a group of strangers, I walked cautiously through a grass field where there were stone angel statues dispersed widely about. Something was wrong, we knew, and we felt the creepy atmosphere with the grey sky and light fog. I turned away for a moment and realized they weren't stones at all, but the weeping angels in Doctor Who. Warning everyone not to lose them from sight, we wandered in one direction until we reached an old building, which we entered and hoped we'd be safe. The Doctor was inside already, alone without a companion, and he knew who I was. He guided us somewhere safe from the angels, who've also entered the building. It wasn't easy finding safety either, as there were also angels inside the old, decaying building.

I can't clarify which Doctor he was because I didn't look at his face, but from the navy suit, he was most likely the tenth doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates