Thursday, May 9, 2013

I was at a strange school with people I didn't know. There were about six guys who invited me to join their fraternity; I accepted. There was a shota, and a serious, young man with dark hair, a red-head who wasn't as pretty as the rest of his brothers, and a blond. We met in the main hall with tall ceilings and filled with sunlight.  When everyone started to leave, the dark-haired one took my hand and led me away from the locker room we exited to confess he liked me, and I liked him back, but I had a boyfriend. I don't remember what happened after that.

We all had a class together and everyone's seats were separated. Our class was outdoors with pillars marking four corners, and was located beside a beach with a lighthouse. I had my tablet and was playing the first Super Mario Brothers game from Nintendo. Someone beside me was playing a Kirby game, unaware of its volume, and the teacher noticed. There was an intoxicated popular girl from a sorority who left our class, and went to the beach to swim. She left missing along with her boyfriend, the blond from the fraternity. The guy who liked me told us they might've gone to the lighthouse, so the teacher went after them angrily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates