Friday, May 24, 2013

I can't remember my dream well anymore because I lacked the time to record it this morning, but here's the gist of what my memory can recall.

Shortbread, Cookie and I entered shop which sold art supplies. It was a dim day, or the hours were getting late as we entered. Inside resembled a small art gallery, with white walls and honey hardwood flooring, but it was also a store. I admired some paper sold in a stack when Cookie approached and spoke to me about something that I can't remember. We entered a bedroom together, at the back of the building. It looked old with white walls, which had pictures posted around the room and arranged in a polkadot pattern along the walls and floor. There were three different portraits: one was of a girl with pigtails, the next was a boy with a blue shirt, and the last was of a person with richly pigmented red skin that it was unnatural and looked almost demonic. The room creeped us out that we left the building quickly, knowing it was a terrible place to be in.

And we were right. The next I remember of the dream was the three of us running for our lives, running away from three pursuers, one of which I was certain was a witch. She was neither extremely ugly nor beautiful, but looked much like a normal woman in her early thirties. Somehow I was separated from my friends who were caught, but the witch kept in pursuit of me. I ran through a gap resembling a mouse hole in a wall of extremely tall bush hedge, and ran across the tops of lawn tables with sun umbrellas opened and barely skimming the top of my head. I was almost within her grasp when I awoke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates