Friday, January 27, 2012

I was with my high school friend's and Tart at her house. It was a different house and strangely, Biscotti had come along, spending his time with the guys. I don't remember a lot of the dream but one Biscotti and I were alone in a white room, I saw Tart watching us through the door frame. I went to her and we talked. I tried to convince her to get back together as friends with Biscotti, but she was trying to get out of it. Finally, I dragged her in and Biscotti looked up at us from the thing he was working on from the floor. I went beside Biscotti so they could talk together, but instead of talking, Tart pulled out a gun (from my view, I only saw the barrel nozzle of a Dessert Eagle in silver). She pulled the trigger aiming at Biscotti. I tried to run in between the shot, but it hit Biscotti in the shoulder. It wasn't a regular bullet; maybe one for a bb gun, but it went through him because of his proximity. I called the others for help and they came, carrying Biscotti upstairs to a clean room with two beds. Somehow Tart felt faint, so I leaned her against my body and we went upstairs. Once in the room, I set her on the other bed by the window. The whole time I cried to her, "why do you hate each other so much? It hurts the rest of us." She didn't speak when I hugged her loosely and cried, spouting how much I wished their friendship was restored. Outside the window, sun light fell softly into the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates