Thursday, November 3, 2011

(In Lineage II) I don't remember how it begins, but I met with three woman my age- possibly people I went to school with. I was as pleased to see them as they were of me, and I told them I was now a gladiator like they were. Something we did had to make us restart our progress as a gladiator, because we found ourselves in the sewer with the glowing weapons we used during training.

In another dream, I was with three other girls, one being ChocoChip from high school. In a van, we drove to a sketchy logged house in the middle of the country in the early morning hours as dawn had begun. Surrounding us was a thick layer of fog, but somehow, ChocoChip could see through it as we pulled into the driveway. ChocoChip and Dana from elementary school took the leadership position as I sat in the back half asleep. When ChocoChip returned, we drove into the city, at a plaza with a few cars. The last girl was chosen to fetch our prey, as ChocoChip, Dana and I stood around the vehicle under the grey sky and the lifting fog. She returned empty handed, so as a group we decided to find our unsuspecting prey from inside a store. The closest to us was a pizza place (which could be Pizza Pizza from all the orange I remember) and we walked in casually in partners and giggling over fake chat. As we ordered a large pizza for the four of us, we kept an eye out on who could we kidnap. As we walked out, our last member had her eyes on someone, so she left us to fetch them as ChocoChip, Dana and I stayed hidden in the vehicle and ate a slice of the pizza. When we heard the screams of fearful people, we hopped out of the grey van holding easily concealable weapons. Our friend brought two girls, one of them being a child. As the child ran towards me, I failed to catch her and ChocoChip said to leave her. The second of the two slowed down when she saw us. She was blond and slim, her hair tied up into a pony tail. She was dressed in an orange cheerleading outfit with black accents. In a quick moment, out last member opened the trunk, pushed her inside and we found ourselves back into the van and driving to the wooden house in the country. As the last member and I ate a few more slices of he cheese pizza, the girl behind us was terrified. I offered her a slice, but she shook her head and asked us a couple of questions. None of us answered them. As we neared the country, I realized I was on my fourth or fifth slice, though when I looked at the pizza box, there was still plenty for the others to eat. The cheese pizza was delicious- I haven't eaten pizza in a long time, though the amount of calories I've eaten hit me.

We arrived in the foggy countryside and stopped at the wooden house. The last member and I held her as she struggled to get away, and we stood as a team on the patch of dried grass, waiting. An old man in his sixties came to us, his beard grey and long, and he was bald. He thanked us and told us what he needed the girl for- to crush her up completely and press out her juices, and fat and it back to the people as cooking fat so they would eat their own. When the blond heard all this, she screamed and nudged us loose, running towards the old man and passing him, but the man caught her and held on to her, dragging her into the house; our last member helped him bring her in. I mortified at what we were doing. Cookie came from the house and I ran to him, feeling terrible that I was part of this. I explained all this to him and he laughed thinking it was funny. ChocoChip said I needed punishment because... I don't remember why, but she told Cookie that he could stand in for me and take it. I stood between them and hugged him, disagreeing with the target of the lashes, saying I would accept my own punishment. ChocoChip whipped me a couple of times with her belt, though they didn't hurt as much as I thought they would. She explain that business is business in our kind of lifestyle and that we shouldn't let emotions take over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates