Tuesday, November 22, 2011

At first I was outdoors in a sleepy little town. I lived beside a patch of grass and i had little care for what went on in life. One day a bird the size of a pidgeon appeared in that little patch. It was plump With black-Dark brown feathers. I followed it around, watching it carefully and out of it popped a big baby blue egg. I called to my mom who wasn't too far from us and she said to leave it alone, but I couldn't and watched as the egg instantly hatched to show another bird of the same size and colour. I grew terrified as it. Entered our house through the sliding glass door. I did my best to lead the pair out and in a desperate attempt, I kicked them with my bare foot out the same door. I was scared because now I might have had lice on my feet and in the house.

Another scene showed when I was a little older. With a pack of my military troops on black and navy armor, we kicked in the doors to a house and shot a growing line on the wall that was beginning to merge through two bugs eating at the layers or something. The lice had evolved to something invasive and scary. While my team captain and another successfully stopped another line from connecting, another person and I didnt, but we couldn't do much after that. Downstairs was the couple who lived in the house. The man got up from the breakfast table he and his wife sat around paying bills since he had to do something. I whispered to the captain who said to just shoot him since he'd been infected. He fell to the floor gently and quietly. My boss said to shut off the laundry machines so I did before we left the house. I felt terrible for the wife. She'f find out her husband was dead when she got on her feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates