Tuesday, November 2, 2004

This celebrity, an actress, saw a security camera in a store and kept dancing and goofing off in front of it. I think she was going to sing at a concert in town later on in the day. I also think that this was a dream before a longer one later on.

The other dream I had, I was in a comic book shop looking about and I noticed that the comic shop was selling grocery food. I talked to the man behind the desk who we'll call "John" and I can't remember what we talked about but after a while (this is the apple picking part), I found myself outside with a few classmates. The next few parts was a blur. I remember being a passenger on a vehicle to the orchard. When we were heading back, the ride didn't come back so John gave us little packages that, when opened, became a weird hovercraft. I went with a friend on one and we didn't know how to really operate it. The hovercraft was like a car that few about 4m above the ground. At first I was afraid, as the hovercraft lifted to the air. It felt unstable and I have a fear of falling and of heights. The hovercraft looked like a black, circular raft that floated above the air's surface. The sides were like it wasn't blown up completely. I held on to those sides. As we approached our destination, I saw a big circus tent being put up. It was yellow and when we landed and entered it, the inside wasn't empty (as expected, since it had just been put up). In the inside were tables to have lunch on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates