Tuesday, November 9, 2004

I found myself in a maze with concrete walls. Then I found myself at the end of the maze with an open doorway that lead to the school, then to the school's library. I entered it and Shortbread was there. Shortbread and I picked up a novel and looked through it. We went to class and time passed, and Shortbread and I were uptown. We walked and when we reached the school, and chocoChip was there. Shortbread and I told ChocoChip that we were looking for Savoiardi. ChocoChip told us that Savoiardi was in the library so we went to the library where we came to the table where I picked the book up. We looked up because we heard the librarian say that the book in front of us was new and that it was a good book. I picked it up and looked through it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates