Friday, November 26, 2004

I had a dream but I can't remember the end of it well, or the beginning. I was with two of my friends whom I can't remember clearly who they are, but I think they were Shortbread and ChocoChip; Gaufrette was on my left, and Grape on my right. We walked down one of the main hallways in the school and stopped at the intersection right in front of the Art classes. There stood a huge boy (much like Sergei's size from Beyblade) playing the big cymbals in front of a mild crowd (about four to five people). He looked at us funny, specifically me. I asked if he would play his violin; I felt intimidated by his size. He asked me why I don't play an instrument, I replied that I don't know how to play except sing, but I'm a terrible singer.. He paused for a sec and when I focused back on him, he held a small toy violin. He placed his cymbals on a small, green chair beside him and started playing his violin. I knew the song-- It was a difficult one to play and it wasn't classical (I forgot what song it was). In the middle of playing, he stabbed himself with the end of his violin on his left chest, just above his heart. The wound looked like raspberry jam. It didn't close or bleed, but the skin could be folded back like paper to reveal his raspberry-coloured innards. He didn't stop playing; he just pulled the violin away from his regular way of playing by holding it out in front of him and finished the song. Shortbread, ChocoChip and I left the guy and headed to the library after applauding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates