Tuesday, April 30, 2024

20240430

I remember pieces from my dreams.
Cookie had to help set up for a formal function in a mall, so I went for a walk inside a department store. I saw a mustard-coloured hoodie and really wanted to buy it. After taking it to the cashier, someone from my country and the formal function commented on my purchase as I was leaving the store. I stipped by a bench to put the hoodie away and saw I spent $69 dollars just for the hoodie. Thr fabric was thin and I decided it wasn't worth the purchase. Cookie found me on the bench and I showed him the hoodie, and that I'd like to return it. He walked with me to the entrance, where an asian man in a grey suit had a point-of-sales machine. I told him my intention, and as he upsettingly looked at me, he looked over the hoodie and commented on why would I return it. I felt ashamed. He made me feel ashamed.

On a snowy, winter day, I walked to my old workplace where I was a light packager. In my hand was an application form, filled and signed. I carefully crossed a bridge and into the building. The sun hadn't risen yet.
Inside, I found my old supervisor, surrounded by some old and new faces. I handed the form to her, but she smiled and said I don't need one and she'll take care of it. I went into the warehouse hall and took a seat across from two younger boys - one fashioned in emo attire. Then I began to doodle on the back of my paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates