Wednesday, April 17, 2024

20240417 Nap.

Cookie and I drove to a hill on a meadow with long, vividly green grass. The sky was grey and cloudy from a storm, and within a ten minute walk, a single, tall, modern condominium rose made of steel and glass.
On the hill, our older nephew sat, and he stood when he saw us arrive. He ran to us and I ran to him, yelling, “guess what?”
“What?” he yelled approaching. 
“I forgot to change from my pajamas!” I said, looking down at my grey sweatpants.

I don't remember how this happened, but shortly after, two women ran towards me. I yelled at them, as if I was angry. “I hope you never have pain as bad as a migraine! Because they're awful!”
As they approached, they both hugged me close at the same time. From under their arms, I heard one of them say, “you're a dear.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates