Tuesday, June 6, 2023

20230606 I don't remember my first dream anymore, but I remember my second one better. I was with four other boys, and we were probably superheroes - guardians of the world. Our headquarters were in the sky just above the clouds, in a building that was massive and elliptical in shape (it resembled Tipoca City on Kamino in Star Wars). On the news we heard the world below was suffering a pandemic - a virus - and we were scared. Not long after, we received a mission to go down and watch a little boy. A partner (or two) and I went down, to a little warehouse. When we met the boy, he told us his mother was looking after an elderly man in the room adjacent to us. In our current room, there were many cathode ray tube (CRT) television screens stacked from floor to ceiling. Each one displayed SMPTE colour bars. When I asked the boy if his mother needed help, he said she said she didn't. She worked taking care of the elderly.


I opened the door to check on them and was horrified by the smell as I walked in. The elderly man was laying on the bed while she cleaned soiled, wet puddles of watery stool around the room. She wasn't happy she had to clean it, but she'd rather do it alone than have another involved, I wondered if the elderly man has the virus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates