Tuesday, May 16, 2023

20230516 

I was at home, and I needed to urinate. Even though the powder room wasn't more than fifteen steps away, I chose the soil of my clivia plant. While I sat, relieving myself in its pot, Cookie walked into the living room. Our eyes met as I continued unapologetically until he walked away wordlessly.

----

I was decluttering a condo unit of a family that had passed, possibly from a car crash. Most of my time was spent in the teenage daughter's room. She liked the colours pink and black, and most of her fashion was punk, but she had knitted sweaters and a few cute dresses as well as plush animals. I felt the need to use the toilet, so I waddled into the bathroom without closing the door completely. As I was relieving my bowels, to my horror, I heard the front door open and shut as someone stepped into the hallway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates