Monday, October 4, 2021

20211004

   I was sleeping at a motel with Cookie. We had separate beds. I woke up, hearing someone hacking away at our door. The second part of this dream was when I walked to the motel room alone at night. I ran in the door and locked it immediately. I rubbed some kind of grease all over the door and lock as a safety measure from remembering a man break in and attack me.

   In my second dream, I was in a classroom of about seven, held in a garage. We sat on desks and chairs. The teacher, my boss, was telling us to place priority in selling this place - the beaten up garage that we sat in.
   A lady stood up. “I gotta go,” she said.
   “Me too!” I jumped up, shoving papers into my dark brown, leather bag. I left.

   Everyone from, the television show, Heels were seated on a long, long table for dinner. My seat was near an end. A little late, as everyone was seated and eating. I ran to my spot, apologizing, and before I could sit down on the bench, I heard my name called ((my real name)). Looking up, Bobby Pin pointed at a man seated at the end of the table. My favourite wrestler ((in this world, I guess)), Roman Reigns, was seated there. It took me a while to realize who it was. I jumped up and ran to him; he got up too. I stopped short of colliding face first into his chest when I realize I should ask permission first. 
   “Can I hug you?”
   ”Of course,” he said, arms wide open. I cried in his long hug. After a while of talking, he had to go. When he was gone, I walked up to Bobby, still seated on a bench beside Diego and across from Apocalypse. He was the only one I told who was my favourite wrestler. I threw my arms around him and decided to kiss him for as long as I can. I sat beside him, an arm around his back and one had on his knee. I stayed there for a little while, enjoying his warmth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates