Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Shortbread and I went to a new high school. We had different classes and lunch periods, and the people we got along with were different too. My first class was an art class, where I've met a girl and she invited me to eat lunch with her friends. I refused because I promised I'd eat with Shortbread. In art, my teacher was kind, and tried to inspire me. We sat in a stairwell even though she had a classroom and asked if I wanted to borrow a book from her. I declined since it was during lunch. When lunch came, I went looking for Shortbread and found her in an English class, writing an essay in the hallway. I talked to her a little before a boy came to me, asking for help. He has porcelain skin and auburn hair, and he led me to the english teacher's classroom during an ongoing class. Something told me he was strange, but I followed him. He led me through a door in the back of class which led to an empty classroom. With the teacher following behind, the boy closed the door behind us. I can't remember what he did, but I felt threatened and insulted. The teacher handed him a piece of cardstock, and told him to go to the office. The teacher told me he did this often, maybe unaware of his actions. Then I wentto find Shortbread. I met Shortbread at the end of the hallway, and we went for lunch in the park, where there was a picnic table. Later on at night, we were invited to a girl's house for dinner. We sat in their parking lot, double checking the address when a car pulled up in front of the house, blaring music and laughter. Out came a noisy group of her friends. We weren't the only ones she invited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates