Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lying in bed, I couldn't sleep. It was late at night, and pitch black except for a sliver of outlines; my eyes wouldn't adjust to the lack of light. Normally, I'd see more, but not tonight. I heard rustling and I sat up, finding Cookie coming to my bed. Having trouble sleeping as well, we laid down, getting ready to sleep, and in comfort, I wrapped my arms around his warm torso. All was well until I got up, though unsure why I did. In the living room was the figure of a middle aged lady, her greying hair in a loose bun, and wore a white blouse and full purple skirt with a bustle and underwire. With a finger, she beckoned me, and I followed her, though without sight, I walked into a couch and she was gone. Hesitant to tell my mother there was a ghost in our home (which was strange to me since we were the first to live in this house), I crawled back into bed with my fiance. I couldn't hug him when I tried - he wasn't there. When I looked, something grabbed my left wrist, trying ro pull me into the wall. It didn't seem like Cookie, and I thought, it couldn't be him! "Run! Run!" I tried to yell, but my mouth couldn't form the words. I kept trying, moaning the sound as my lips were sealed and thick like goo. It was best I made the racket and saved my family than everyone being devoured in the same way. "Run, run, run..."

*[I woke up right after. I was sleeptalking.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates