Saturday, March 9, 2013

I was watching a movie on my computer. It was a good and sad, but imaginative. Started like a game in an almost bird's eye view, I watched a young man become surrounded by a bunch of guards who came to the sand-coloured, cobblestoned floor and bothered him for something. When they left, I don't remember the transition, but he found himself in an underground place with shadows. He became a kid here and cried as he wandered through until a little girl met him and toyed with him. She zipped through dimensions, opening and closing  windows of gold fairy dust, eventually inviting him in. The shadow world around him became lively of people hiding from the world above and its corrupt government. He lived there with her, and they grew up and married. But something happened and he died, but not by natural causes... maybe killed when the police found the place. The girl, now a woman, he behind was pregnant with their child. She raised him in his memory as a single mother, and the last scene took place in front of an ice cream shop, rebuilt in the destroyed underground dimension. The man behind the bar was broad like a sailor at a fish market. I cried through the majority of the movie and instant messaged Shortbread about it. Two little boys from my mother's side wanted to play with my computer, and because I'm a soft-spoken person, I used force when I said, "you can only watch this movie" and shoved the older child's shoulders in front of the monitor. I didn't want him playing with my files inside. He was holding two holographic fusion card monsters in his hands from the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game, and I asked him if he liked Yu-Gi-Oh. He shyly answered me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates