Tuesday, March 12, 2013


I can't remember the majority of my dream, but what I do remember was being with a group of people that I may not know. We were playing a game, and I drew out a shirt tag whose designer's name was "JASON TODD" printed in navy blue capitals and pressed and dyed onto the canvas tag. I laughed and showed it to the group, whom one of them understood my amusement to the name. I was happy to see a reference to Red Hood of Batman's family.

I was with Cookie at what appeared to be a theatre or a baseball stadium lined with many folding seats in rows and groups of columns. We were going to watch something and I saw Shortbread and Wafer in seats a few distances away. I told Cookie I'll be back, and I went to see my friends. They were with the anime club members, just waiting for them, but as we talked, the show started playing. It was an anime, but someone had edited many of them so they'd all fit together as a goof crossover (for example, there were groups of pokemon in the same frame as characters from a different series). I thought this was awesome, and I wanted to share this with Cookie, but I realized I'd forgotten about him. I rushed back and he was slightly annoyed, but he kept his focus on the screen as I sat beside him. A few minutes later, I began wandering the rows and exploring the stadium by climbing stairs to higher levels and looking down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates