Thursday, December 6, 2012

I worked overtime at my job (a fast food shawarma restaurant) as the sky became dark. We had a group of student customers that the grill was too full and sandwiches couldn't fit. After serving them I realized the lights weren't on so I turned them on and everyone cheered. I went home to a house I cohabited with another family. They were Chinese with two sons. There was a third family living with us too, with two sons and a father. As the Caucasian family exited the house, I received mail from NCIS. I said to myself, "cool, NCIS" and entered the house. Before going to my room, I passed the Chinese family and one of their male relatives, knowing it was from the older brother. He came to me and hugged me. I was confused, until his uncle corrected him, telling him that he was not hugging his father. I frowned at his mistake but he still didn't seem to recognize me and continued his hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates