Saturday, December 1, 2012

I was with Wafer and Shortbread outside a huge mall in their large parking lot. We talked and laughed on this cloudy day, where the grass was brown and crisp, and the air was cold. We ran into some of our high school guy friends, mainly Biscotti, Amaretti and another. I don't remember what else we did but when we were approaching the mall entrance, there was a concrete ledge that emerged from a downward slope of grass and I grabbed onto it and scaled across with my hands until I reached the doors of the mall. I didn't realize I was about eighteen feet off the ground until one of the guys cheered, "go, go!". By then, I tried to pull myself on the ledge, but my biceps were weak and I dropped. I slid down the brick wall to my friends below, a cloud of dust trailing from my sneakers.

I had another short dream I was sorting and packaging boxes for children for Christmas. These boxes were for children in third world countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates