Friday, December 9, 2011

I had many dreams, but I don't remember them very much. I think I had three or four.

In one dream, I was looking through an author's blog on the Internet. The author posted pictures from her bachelorette party. It was a wild party, which they flirted and spent time with random guys not in the wedding party. They were scandalous pictures I'm sure the groom wouldn't want to see.

Another dream had my sister who kept opening the doors in my room. There was one door in the divider wall, which doesn't exist in reality's wall.

Another dream I was at a place that looked like a dojo. Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui (from The Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters games) were there by the doors which led outside. The sky was dark grey and raining heavily. Mai pounced on me with a hug and Terry smiled faintly, but something else was on her mind.

The last dream may be the continuation of the dream with Terry and Mai, since they were there still, but instead of a dojo, we were at the foyer of a high school. There was a huge, glass window dividing us from the foggy, blue outdoors. I don't remember exactly what happened, but there were more people there who showed up now and again. They were usually running from some kind of illness that appeared. They would come out and some people would drop dead, or keel over depending on what disease they came in contact with. Terry and Mai were brave and they stuck around but when the third wave of an unidentifiable disease appeared I ran with a group of four that wanted to escape alive. Two of us got sick and I was left running with Adande (Swoozie, the video blogger from YouTube). We out ran the sick people who followed us like zombies and sat at the waiting room with newspapers and magazines. When we heard the sick coming for us, we each opened a newspaper and hid behind them, in a pose as if we were reading. The sick zombies didn't see us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates