Monday, April 19, 2010

In my first dream, I was at my cousin's house. I entered with my sister and somone else from a basement entrance, taking off our shoes. When it was time to leave, a lot of us (I'm guessing the seniors from our church) and us were going on a trip so everyone put their shoes on and went outside to the eighteen-seater van. I was one of the late ones coming out, so I went to my cousin's foyer, finding my shoes missing. Some of the seniors were coming back because they were wearing another guest's shoes. I thought maybe someone had mine, but I kept looking. I thought my shoes looked unique enough so no one would take them. My uncle was trying to help me find them. I realized finally that I left my shoes downstairs.

In my second dream, I dreamt about the Lineage II world. One of my clan members, Kit, called me his sister, making me happy. He was talking to someone, but I don't remember who. Bloody may have been there with us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates