Thursday, April 22, 2010

I don't remember my first dream, but I was leading my family since I knew what to do in the scenario.
In my second dream, I was in the Lineage II world, at a sandy place. I saw a Dark Avenger with his panther fighting monsters... then he died, lying on the ground as if waiting for me to use a resurrection scroll on him. I went into my inventory and took out a bottle and a syringe that looked like a lead pencil. I sat by his side and drew some of the liquid, squirting it into his mouth. When he was okay again, he stood. I tried to get up but I found my strength had left my legs (or they hurt too much to move). I looked up at him looking down at me. He stared for a moment and in a quick, slick move, I found myself in his arms. He picked me up off the ground, carrying me as if I were his sweetheart. I felt myself blush before waking up. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates