Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I was staying at a residence for university (not a real one). It was spring or autumn, though the grass was still green and the sky a shade off blue. My residence was small, much like a small hole in the ground, yet I was comfortable living in it. I exited my little, homely kitchen and made my way out into the street.

I don't know if it was still part of the same dream, but I came across Cookie, and together, we went to a little boy's house that Cookie's sister was babysitting. We sat in the child's backyard, inside a large plastic something-that-I-can't-remember. Cookie's sister was doing quite well with the child, making cooing sounds and speaking in the singy-songy voice she uses for children. I think we were there to learn from her how to take care of children unofficially.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates