Monday, March 22, 2010

I was in a public place that looked like Central Parkway Mall, except I understood it as Shoppers World. My class had to meet there to watch a guest artist talk, but at this time, it was over. We had an hour before we had to go back to our university, to our classroom. The floors were tiled and a dark brown-orange. I sat on a table with my friend Bunny (in previous posts, was Kitty), who was looking through her phone messages. My second teacher (in this class, I had two teachers) was talking with the guest artist not too far away because I could hear their conversation and I glanced at them. I was waiting for Bunny. Naki was there too, but she was leaving. I either didn't see Bunny leave, or I wanted to stay a little longer, but everyone left while I was staring at the fabric in a store. They were bright colours; I remember specifically a light green and yellow. When I realized the fabric were in rolls, I looked at the entrance seeking the store name. First I saw colourful sewing threads, then I saw a sign, barely lit, saying "Fabricland". I wondered when they moved locations in the mall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates