Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had a dream with this boy about my age. He was tall and had blond hair.. much like Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss. He wore his Blade Master outfit, and the world we existed in wasn't like the game.. It was live action. I can't really tell where we were. We were at someone's house, yet there was a single target for archery in my sight. Throughout the dream, I've been aiming at the target ready to shoot with my bow and arrows, but I never did since something always prevented me. It was as if someone was having a party; my cousin was there, and she was introducing me to her friends. As for Guy, I never really spoke with him. The only time we conversed was when I was ready to shoot and Guy wandered behind the target. I asked for him to move since it'd be a pity if he were unable to produce a heir [I killed him].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates