Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cookie's cousins and some of mine were at my house. I don't remember what happened before, but I sat at the base of the couch on white sheets and picked up my PSP. It was a wrestling game and instead of the regular looking people, it was a gigantic Vince McMahon against a gigantic blue dude. The fight was difficult. It was Cookie's game I was playing, and he was playing it on an expert level. The scene became Anime North, but during its set up period. Two teams were fighting over the sign of the restaurant they were opening. One wanted an anime girl, but the teams came to an agreement with a picture of female Ranma holding food. The two groups had a team with either Gambino (from Gaia Online) or Grell Sutcliff (from Kuroshitsuji) as their leaders. Grell's team brought up the Ranma sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates