Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Posted by
Io
at
6:27 AM
20260721 I was on a ship with many people who were my generation. I don't remember how we were warned, that many lives will be claimed by the tendrils of an ancient sea monster as we sailed in the sea. I don't remember how I learned to be safe as well - by wearing something made of pure silver.
On the day the kraken came, its ghostly tendrils came out through the floor. People were pulled into walls and through the floor. A small handful of us wore silver and we huddled together. We were scared, seeing our friends disappear, calling our friends to our sides and embracing them tightly so the tendrils would pass through them without harm. One shot up from the floor, trying to claim me; it felt icy cold. I felt it a couple more times as we called strangers to us and huddled together.
Soon it ended. We looked amongst ourselves as only a handful of is survived by silver, or incredible luck by dodging. One male podcaster sat on the floor. He made a comment and I mentioned I liked listening to his podcast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment