Sunday, July 7, 2019

I had two dreams in my nap.

In the first dream, I went back to the store I worked, and I found Honeycrisp. He wrapped me in his arms, and I hugged him back. I couldn't let go -- I didn't want to.

The second dream was like a movie. I was a student as a young adult. It was a sunny day and I've gone to live in a studio with others. I had a crush on a Caucasian, blond guy, but he liked my brunette friend who was popular with the guys. He had a friend who was shorter, had dark hair and a tan. His friend would spend a lot of time with me. We lived in a multiplex with a large courtyard that had a projection unit and a white sheet to play movies on at night. We lived by the beach.

I heard from my friend, as well as my crush, that his dark haired friend had a crush on someone. They believed it was me. I was excited to hear that, because it sucked having a crush on a boy who likes your friend, and it sucks when you like both of the people involved. I was ready to forget my feelings for the blond and move on.

One morning, we were all at the beach. I was in a little shack built as shade with my crush. We laid on our stomachs, watching my friend under a giant, yellow umbrella in the sand. She was selling something she made. His dark-haired friend strutted towards her, and asked her something that was out of an earshot to us. He had a bouquet of flowers, wrapped in coloured paper and cellophane in hand. She pointed in the direction of two girls who approach them. Dark-haired got down on a knee and presented the flowers to her, saying something that excited the two girls. I felt my heart sink.

My crush gave me a sympathetic hug. "I'm sorry," he said. "I thought he liked you for sure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates