Friday, May 9, 2014

Cookie and I were hanging out at his house. It was large and empty, except for the very basic of furniture. We were in the computer room, that looked much like the one at Willow. I don't remember how this happens, but the engagement ring he'd given me broke into three pieces. The gold, thin band turned brass, and the diamond wasn't clear anymore. I held the pieces in my hands, showing them to Cookie, who assured me it was okay it was broken. I was upset and wanted to go to the store he bought it from to see if they could fix it. He led me away from the library, and upstairs, overlooking the front door. I remember his laughter sounded much like Robin from Young Justice. I hit his chest with my fist lightly, telling him not to laugh like that. Secretly, I liked his laugh. I kissed him, thinking he was cute. We heard the front door open, and peered below to see his older sister and brother-in-law walk in. We thought we had the house to ourselves for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates