Thursday, February 18, 2010

After a party at Cookie's house, we went upstairs. The house was different to his current house. ChocoChip and PBChip sat in the darkened livingroom. It appeared to be more like Cookie's sister's house. Cookie's stepdad came downstairs and gave me my phone which I left somewhere and didn't realize it. ChocoChip called me to the livingroom and talked a little before asking my school schedule. I said, "nine... Nine... I'll email it to you," because Cookie was beside me and I didn't want him to know I had a huge gap in my schedule.

I got lost in my hometown after my friends and I watched a movie at SO mall. A lot was being expanded and I left the theatre following one way of friends who left, taking a bus the opposite direction of my house. The friends were Nanaimo and Gingersnap. I wish I had followed Shortbread to the bus stop because we lived near each other. I went into the mall and asked a worker for help; he barely knew so we asked another worker passing by. He said to head to the exit on the other side of the store to our left. I finally went that way and found my bus home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates