Sunday, October 9, 2005

*Copied from an old blog: Sunday October 09, 2005.

First dream was a while ago, around Thursday Friday.. In it, was the archery team (yay!) and Eric was trying to sew... I'm guessing, since he was sewing really slowly and trying carefully. Can't remember anything else except a friend of mine giving me a hug. Can't remember why.

Second dream was Sat to Sun, and my aunt was having a party. She sent my oldest male cousin to go pick up a big pizza order but when he was going to his car, a stranger went into it and stole it. I was watching and asked why didn't he go after it and why he was so calm. He says it happens often and kept pressing a panic button on his car keys remote. All that did was make PI PI! noises every few minutes. It basically did nothing, so I went after the car. I ran through the pizza place where he was supposed to it up but instead of continuing, I stopped and took a slice and ate it. I chased the car again until I realized that running after cars was dumb and returned to the house. It was dinner and mama, dad, and my cousin sat down at a table secluded from the main party room. The whole room was plain white. The pizza order was brought in with the slice missing.. actually, two, since I ate two.

Third dream was Hugene and I taking the bus around Mississauga. We left Streetsville and headed to somewhere close to the Valleys Sr.P.S. From there, we walked a little uptown to a hobby shop and walked in. Inside it was a bit empty. It had a few things in there, but nothing we saw interested us (and I don't think we had money). We left there and went to the shop beside it (ah.. yeah, I forgot to mention it was midnight). There was a group of teens there, and we exited when they did (This shop had a little more things in it). We walked with the group for a while, and I walked with an Asian guy there asking if I've met him before since he looked familiar. I asked for his hand and felt it, but it didn't seem familiar so I jumped on him @.@ and he gave me a piggy back. I asked him a question, I 've forgotten though. I got off and walked beside him and then when we were approching an area where the fence ended, there was a man walking up a grassy slope to the side walk we were walking on. We turned around, and the man walked in closer to Hugene and fingered something hanging on her denim messenger bag. He was about to steal it (I think) but I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates