Tuesday, July 30, 2024

20240730 Cookie and I went to an outdoor bar with our high school friends. I think there was a festival because most of our friends went exploring. Even though I am in my third trimester of pregnancy, I was mixing a drink for Amaretti. It was a light yellow, sweet cocktail. I brought it to him, who was comfortable on an outdoor sofa, and Cookie was sitting near him, chatting. Cookie showed me his phone. There was a text message chat open. He told me this lady was texting him, and seemed interested in getting to know him. I felt a pang of fear and grief. I didn't tell him, but I worried she was going to steal him away from me. In her profile picture, she was young and beautiful, and Cookie is a more than wonderful person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates